The 3rd QUALICHeCK Conference wil take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 10 May 2016. The conference will cover, among others:
- Lessons learned from new QUALICHeCK studies regarding quality of the works and compliant data for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Guidelines for robust legal frameworks for better enforcement of EPC regulations
- The potential impact of Building Information Modelling (BIM) uptake regarding EPC calculations
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) related databases
- Initiatives to ensure quality of the works
The conference tentative Agenda is now available; click here to view.
Participation to the 3rd QUALICHeCK Conference is free of charge but prior registration is required; you may register at the link below.